An inventory verification process is one that aims at examining and validating the existence and
location of various stocks in a main inventory control system. Accurate accounting of inventory can
make all the difference between an entity reporting a profit or incurring a loss.
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Responsible for Inventory Verification
- Should have experience of Physical Verification of the assets.
- Responsible for Assets Audit
- Comfortable traveling to client place
- Graduation Mandatory
- Comfortable to Travel
- Good communication skills
- Should be comfortable with English Language
- Min 1-3 years of experience of assets audit/inventory verification
- Candidates working in warehouse – Not Eligible
Get In Touch
We Would Love
We would love to hear from you on any requirements you may be having ranging from accounting and bookkeeping support to valuation and business advisory, from Tax & Compliance Management to Relevant and Quick Talent Management solutions.