TRC is a dynamic workspace with a vibrant work culture and a melting pot of diverse talent across a large spectrum of technically strong & creative individuals working together to bring out the best in each other and the team. Our strong work ethic has been a hallmark of our service delivery and our client-first approach. We are always on the lookout for talented people with a robust sense of work ethic spanning across finance, audit, advisory, HR and AMS departments.
Experience: 4 Years and above
Type: Full Time
Education: Graduate/Post Graduate(Commerce Background)
Roles & Responsibilities:
An inventory verification process is one that aims at examining and validating the existence and location of various stocks in a main inventory control system. Accurate accounting of inventory can make all the difference between an entity reporting a profit or incurring a loss.
- Responsible for Inventory Verification
- Should have experience of Physical Verification of the assets.
- Responsible for Assets Audit
- Comfortable traveling to client place
- Comfortable to Travel
- Good communication skills
- Should be comfortable with English Language
- Min 3+ years of experience of assets audit/inventory verification
- Candidates working in warehouse – Not Eligible.
SHARE THIS JOB
OTHER JOBS AT TRC
Apply for this job
Get In Touch
We Would Love
We would love to hear from you on any requirements you may be having ranging from accounting and bookkeeping support to valuation and business advisory, from Tax & Compliance Management to Relevant and Quick Talent Management solutions.