TRC is a dynamic workspace with a vibrant work culture and a melting pot of diverse talent across a large spectrum of technically strong & creative individuals working together to bring out the best in each other and the team. Our strong work ethic has been a hallmark of our service delivery and our client-first approach. We are always on the lookout for talented people with a robust sense of work ethic spanning across finance audit & advisory service departments.
Senior Associate/Assistant Manager
Experience: 1- 4 years
Education: Qualified Chartered Accountant
Roles & Responsibilities:
• Execution on client engagement Ensure quality delivery as per client requirements.
• In-depth exposure in Internal Audit, IFC and SOP preparation & drafting.
• Experience in Internal Audit Procurement/Order to Cash/Inventory Management/
Warehouse Management/hire to retire/statutory compliances/Review of expenses
• Hand on experience in statutory compliances
• Good exposure in other process of Internal Audit
• RCM (Risk control matrix) designing & IFC testing
• Qualified Chartered Accountant - Mandatory
• 1-4 years of experience post qualification
• Good Report writing & Advance Excel skills.
• Independent client handling exposure.
SHARE THIS JOB
OTHER JOBS AT TRC
Apply for this job
Get In Touch
We Would Love
We would love to hear from you on any requirements you may be having ranging from accounting and bookkeeping support to valuation and business advisory, from Tax & Compliance Management to Relevant and Quick Talent Management solutions.