TRC Corporate consulting is seeking a young dynamic and a skilled individual with an audit profile to join our team on a 3-4 months project. As a part of our organization, you will be responsible for conducting comprehensive audits specific to Fixed Assets Management. This position is specifically open to candidates who hold a valid H1B visa, allowing them to work in the United States.
Roles & Responsibilities:
1. Planning the audit schedule in coordination with the stakeholder.
2. Reviewing the onsite asset verification audit and managing the audit team.
3. Provide daily & weekly MIS to the internal and external stakeholders on the progress of the audit.
4. Timely escalation to achieve the project timelines.
5. Daily review of audit team’s working
6. Highlighting key observations
7. FAR reconciliation, discussion with stakeholders and finalisation of GAPs
8. Proposing write off entries.
1. Minimum of 2+ years of experience in auditing
2. Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
3. Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to identify risks, assess controls, and provide practical recommendations.
4. Ability to work independently and manage multiple priorities within tight deadlines.
5. H1B visa status allowing legal work authorization in the United States.
Get In Touch
We Would Love
We would love to hear from you on any requirements you may be having ranging from accounting and bookkeeping support to valuation and business advisory, from Tax & Compliance Management to Relevant and Quick Talent Management solutions.